Ezine

Ezine

Sunday 11 November 2012

Surprise, surprise

I just checked my blogger profile and guess what I just realised??? I have had this account since 2011!!!

OS!!!

What have I been doing thus long? Well, I do know the answer for that particular question and for those of you who are inclined to know the answer....well, I need to tell you that the question was rhetorical and the answer is something that I am not going to tell the whole world about!

Ok, now the million dollar question that is worrying me a bit, is the name of this blog? Did I choose nothing on the menu or everything on the menu. Well google is showing me both and is slightly bonkering me at this time, but you know what, let's just go on ahead still.

Anyhoooo, coming back to what I wanted to tell y'all is that this blog is going to be dedicated to discussing almost everything that is happening around the world, in my head and just about things that others deem not fit to be on the menu.

So, very soon, you should come across lots more on this site......fingers crossed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment