Ezine

Ezine

Sunday 11 November 2012

Gelusil - For plants?

Not that my plants were suffering from a bout of indigestion or heart-burn, but just did not have a clue as to what to do with a whole carton of Gelusil pills.

Well, I heard that I can actually use them or any other pill that is expired, to fertilise or disinfect plants. What is wrong in giving it a shot, right? Just went ahead, crushed the entire carton (close to 300) of pills and mixed them in the soil.

Will keep y'all posted on how that goes. In the meantime, if you have a whole load of expired pills and not sure what to do with them....send them across to me. Shall experiment with the same on my plants and keep you posted and how things work out!





Ps. There are some weird bugs in my soil that keep jumping every time I till the ground. Any idea how to get rid of them?

1 comment: