Ezine

Ezine

Tuesday 13 November 2012

First Flight Logistics - The Worst In Destination Search

First Flight Logistics AKA First Flight Couriers in India is the first to ask for business, but the last to actually deliver the consignment to the correct destination. This is a true life incident, one that has happened to me and the nightmare still continues as the consignment is long overdue and still has not been delivered to me!

Flirst Flight Couriers, apparently has a problem reading zip codes on the package. Instead of  having the consignment delivered to a city in Tamil Nadu, they actually sent the consignment to an absolutely different state!!!

C'mon, how difficult is it for these guys, who have been in the logistics industry, to figure out that the starting digit of the zip code actually is for a particular state? I understand that the place mentioned can be kinda' misleading, but gimme a break man...the god damn consignment has a zip code in place.

I also spent close to 2 hours speaking to the worlds most "capable" representatives from First Flight Couriers - result, was transferred to various execs. (the number of whom, i have lost count) and surely, had to speak to these people from two different states. The ones from my state did not know what to do, hence gave me the Delhi office number and asked me to speak to them.

The First Flight Courier service in Delhi had such wonderful people none of whom could speak a word in English, save the question, "AWB Number?"......THAT WAS ALL THEY KNEW TO ASK OR SAY IN ENGLISH!!!

After the daunting two hours, had to speak for another thirty minutes to the consignee who stated that she would take care of it! Well, I have waited thus long and just haven't seen how it is being taken care of!!!

Well, I for one now am gonna wallow in my misery and the inefficiency of First Flight Couriers while y'all have a very HAPPY DIWALI. As for the service at First Flight, here is The One giving them ZERO stars!!!

Update
After 4 weeks, the  consignment reached me. Sadly, it was damaged due to the inefficient handling by the First Flight Crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment